Floor Warden Training
Floor Warden Training Guide
Floor wardens are the front lines in an emergency. Quick actions, clear thinking and calm leadership are keys to effective emergency response.
This manual will provide a summary of the life safety systems in the building followed by action steps to be taken in the event of the following emergencies:
- Active Shooter Fire / Evacuation
- Bomb Threat Emergency
- Suspicious Package/Letter Bombs
- Civil Disturbances
- Elevator emergency
- Fire Emergency
- Flooding and Water Emergencies
- Medical Emergency
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Power Failure Emergency
- Severe Weather
- Toxic Hazards Emergency
Click here for copy of Floor Warden Training Guide for 6701 Democracy Boulevard.
Click here for copy of Floor Warden Training Guide for 6707 Democracy Boulevard.
Additional Resources for Preparedness:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Ready: Prepare Your Business
- Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): Evacuation Plans and Procedures eTool Kit
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Shelter in Place
- DHS Ready: Emergency Shelters
- American Red Cross: Emergency Preparedness Kit